Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-07 Origin:Site
1. Austria seeks to to phase out registrations of new gas vehicles by 2027.
2. British Columbia: legislation passed to ban sales of new gasoline cars by 2040
4. Egypt: working on plan to have only electric vehicles by 2040
5. France: plans to ban sales of gasoline vehicles by 2040
6. Germany: Bundesrat (upper house of legislature) passed resolution to only approve emission-free cars for use on the roads by 2030.
8. India: set a target of 100% electric vehicles by 2030, and is considering a ban on gas-powered 2- and 3-wheeled vehicles by 2025.
9. Ireland: legislation proposed to only allow sales of zero emissions vehicles starting 2030
10. Israel: plans to ban sales of new gasoline vehicles after 2030
11. Japan plans to ban sales of new gasoline vehicles by 2035.
12. Korea: contemplating banning sales of new gas vehicles by 2035
15. Portugal: plans to stop selling new gasoline vehicles by 2040
16. Quebec: phasing out sales of new gas cars by 2035
17. Slovenia: plans to ban sales of new fossil fuel vehicles by 2030
18. Spain: plans to ban the sale of vehicles running on fossil fuels by 2040
19. Sri Lanka: plans to ban all fossil fuel vehicles from the roads by 2040.
20. Sweden: plans to ban sales of gasoline cars after 2030
21. Taiwan: plans to ban sales of new non-electric vehicles by 2040
22. Thailand: plans to phase out sales of new gas cars by 2035
Amsterdam: no internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles will be allowed in city center after 2030.
Brussels: planning to largely ban gasoline powered vehicles from operating in the city by 2035.
Bristol: may be the first city to ban diesel vehicles from entering the city center.
Hong Kong: plans to phase out all gasoline and diesel vehicles by 2030 or 2040.